Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Color: White, Pink
- Fabric: cotton gauze
- 100% Cotton for Comfortable Wear: Breathable and lightweight enough to lay smooth under clothing. The elastic is long and stretchy enough to provide right amount of compression. Fastens with 3 closures for wide range of size adjustability.
- Speed Up Recovery from Surgery or Postpartum: Our abdominal binder applies medical grade compression to help accelerate healing, reduce swelling and bloating after delivery. The material is soft and smooth so it won’t irritate your incision.
- Helps to Shrink Down Postpartum Belly: Our C section belly band helps the shrinking process and return uterus to its original size. It helps get your baggy skin back in place, flatten your stomach to normal after baby.
- Back Support and Improve Posture: With build-in boning provides on the back that allow this post C section girdle to help with the lower back pain, provide core muscles support and remind you to use proper posture.
Size Chart Size/ Female Weight Abdominal Belt Length Pelvis Belt Length Weight in the 7th-8th pregnancy period Weight during labor (almost 9 months pregnant) Postpartum Waist or Slimmers' Weight M 90CM-104CM 100CM-110CM 45KG-55KG 50KG-62.5KG 40KG-55KG L 95CM-109CM 105CM-115CM 55.5KG-65KG 63KG-72.5KG 55KG-62.5KG XL 100CM-114CM 110CM-120CM 65.5KG-72.5KG 73KG-80KG 63KG-72.5KG XXL 105CM-119CM 115CM-125CM 73KG-82.5KG 80.5KG-92.5KG 73KG-85KG
Note:The data of the size chart is manual measurement, because there are elastic factors in the material, manual measurement will exist 1-2CM deviation.
- Customer Reviews(4)
- This girdle is amazing!!
- Verified Purchase By Lunamer On 01/19/2020
- This girdle is amazing!!! I'm one week postpartum after a twin cesarean and this girdle is the best! It's very easy to get on by yourself (the hospital kind takes two people) and offers more security, comfort, and support. I highly recommend this product!
- Very supportive
- Verified Purchase By Ashley Conley On 01/18/2020
- Works great for what it's supposed to, I don't wear it every day but I do wear it when I'm feeling sore and it does help a lot. I am 3 weeks post op c section and it has taken the strain off of my abdominal area. Wearing the full thing feels constricted but that is what it's supposed to do. Product is very good overall!
- Worked for me after surgery
- Verified Purchase By Jen On 01/15/2020
- I purchased this to help recovery from an abdominal surgery. I liked that it has 2 different bands on each side to adjust. It has really helped me.
- Comfortable and effective
- Verified Purchase By Ben On 01/10/2020
- I highly reccomend this. Great price. I have been wearing it to bed and for workouts and along with diastis recti exercises I have to say I am feeling better about my body. I think the best part of this is the comfort and how it helps with posture.