Terms & Conditions
Our products provide different results for different people. Your experience using our products depends on many factors, many of which include your own unique lifestyle choices. RESULTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED.
Please also note that there may be slight variations in the colors of products received due to your electronic screen settings. While we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. When purchasing products from us, you agree that we shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, or special damages resulting directly or indirectly from your use or misuse of our products or your dissatisfaction with the results of your use.
By purchasing our products, you hereby release Simaslim and their respective agents, officers, employees, shareholders, directors, and assigns from any and all liability relating to any injuries or dissatisfaction associated with our products. You hereby agree and acknowledge that the maximum amount you may recover from us is the price of the product(s) you purchased from us. We have done our best to ensure the accuracy of all the information on this website; however, we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of their use of this website.
1. Collection and Use
2. Information Sharing
3. Tracking Technologies
5. Additional Info
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We collect the following personal information from you Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address.
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password.
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences.
- We also collect the following information from you. Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code.
- As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order.
- Send you an order confirmation.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Send product updates or warranty information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you a catalog.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts.
2. Information Sharing
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, if Simaslim, INC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at service[email protected]
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party payment option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
5. Additional Policy Information
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums.
You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected]
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.